Contributions for oral and/or poster presentations are invited. Abstracts of a maximum of 1000 words should be submitted by 15 June 2019.
All accepted abstracts will feature in the programme and conference book of abstracts. Note that the presentation and abstract can only be included in the programme and book of abstracts if at least one of the authors is registered before the presenters registration deadline. One registered person can present a maximum of one oral and one poster presentation.
If your abstract is accepted you will also be invited to optionally submit a full paper (max 4 pages) by 15 August 2019. Full papers will be peer-reviewed and published (online and printed Conference Proceedings). Further details will be communicated to accepted authors in due course.
Guidelines for abstract file preparation
- Template: Please download and use this one page template
- Length: 1 A4 page including all figures, text and references
- File format: .pdf
- Font: 10pt Arial
- Size: 20 MB
- Title: include the full title in the submission file, do not use all caps
- Authors and affiliations: include full names of all co-authors and corresponding affiliations, with presenting author underlined
- Abstract figures/references: include an informative caption for any figure, scheme, or illustration in your abstract. Note that abstracts may be reproduced in black and white, so check any colour figures to be sure they remain intelligible in greyscale
Abstracts may be submitted online
15 June 2019 — Abstract submission deadline
1 July 2019 — Abstract acceptance notification
Information for submitting your abstract
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission within 2-4 weeks from the date of sending abstract. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or by telephone to +375 17 293 88 58