After the successful 2017 edition held in Berlin, the next EuroDisplay conference will take place in Minsk, Republic of Belarus from 16 to 20 September 2019.
The biennial EuroDisplay conference 2019 is being jointly organised by the Society for Information Display (SID) and Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics (BSUIR).
The conference will cover all types of displays and provide an opportunity for those involved in display related research and development to network. The conference will include plenary, invited and oral presentations, poster session and an exhibition showcase. English will be the working language of the conference.
General Chair: Prof. Kristiaan Neyts (Belgium)
Organizing Committee Chair: Prof. Vadim Bogush (Belarus)
Honorary Organizing Committee Chair: Academician Vladimir Labunov (Belarus)
Deputy Chairman of Organizing Committee: Prof. Anatoly Osipov (Belarus)
Deputy Chairman of Organizing Committee: Prof. Alexander Smirnov (Belarus)
Key dates and deadlines
|1 December 2018||Abstract submission and Registration open|
|15 April 2019||Conference second call|
|15 June 2019||Abstract submission deadline|
|1 July 2019||Abstract acceptance notification|
|15 July 2019||Early bird registration deadline|
|15 July 2019||Manuscript submission open|
|15 August 2019||Manuscript submission and Registration deadline|
- Liquid crystal materials (blue phase, twist-bend, photo-alignment, ferroelectric)
- OLED materials (TADF, phosphorescence, perovskites, printing, charge transport)
- Display materials (nanoparticles, quantum dots, graphene, conductors, injection layers)
- Thin film transistors (oxides, IGZO, Si-based, organic, solution-based)
- Liquid crystal displays (high dynamic range, projection, microdisplays, backlights)
- OLED displays (large area, microdisplays, color saturation, stability)
- Micro-LEDs (materials, technology, performance)
- Electronic ink (ink properties, switching)
- Virtual reality (3D, headsets, augmented reality, holography)
- Related applications (touch screens, gratings, filters, windows, automotive)
- Metrology and standards (measurements, display evaluation, quality, HDR)
- Production technologies (vacuum processing, wet processing, ink-jet, large area)
Early Bird *
(by 15 July 2019)
(16 July - 15 August 2019)
|SID member||320 €||370 €|
|Non SID member||370 €||420 €|
|SID student||160 €||185 €|
|Non SID student||185 €||210 €|
|Accompanying Person||80 €||80 €|
* First three registered participants who have paid the fee will receive 50 %, 30 % and 20 % discount respectively.
The early bird and regular conference fees include:
- participation in all the events of the conference
- programme and conference proceedings
- participant’s pack
- informational support during the preparations and the conference itself
- social programme
- conference dinner
For those who prefer early bird registration we would recommend to buy the delegate's package instead. The delegate's package should be paid before or on 15 July 2019 and includes:
Delegate’s package fee will be calculated individually based on the participant category, duration of stay and chosen room category in the Minsk Marriott Hotel.
Conference accommodation will be allocated at the Minsk Marriott Hotel and is available to book during registration. The new Minsk Marriott Hotel welcomes you with sophisticated accommodation, outstanding service and an easily accessible location here in the captivating capital city of Belarus. It's conveniently situated close to the city center, steps away from both the main exhibition center and exciting Minsk Arena.
More information about venue